Over the last five years, we applied all of our technical expertise, in conjunction with scientific and clinical researchers, to develop a patented technology which is based on the principle of fluorescence. The result of this effort is a revolutionary new device—SOPROLIFE*
With SOPROLIFE®, diagnose occlusal or interproximal caries... differentiate with outstanding accuracy healthy tissue from infected tissue, so as to excavate only the decayed area.
SOPROLIFE becomes an indispensable aid for the practitioner preferring minimally invasive dentistry.
Enter in a new era and discover the Blue Revolution.
Find out more: www.soprolife.com
*SOPROLIFE : Light Induced Fluorescence Evaluator
SOPROLIFE is a device for observing the condition of hard dental tissues by fluorescence, used during diagnosis and treatment of decayed areas. SOPROLIFE is intended for the clinical practice of general dentistry, directed towards MID (Minimally Invasive Dentistry) in conservative odontology. Its use is to inform you about the state of tissue on which you work. SOPROLIFE needs to be used with a distal tip or a light shield in both diagnosis aid mode and treatment aid mode. These accessories provided with SOPROLIFE enable displacement of ambient lighting.
• The light shield must be threaded on the camera distal part; with this accessory the dental light can be kept in position.
• The distal tip must be put on the camera's head; when using this accessory it is necessary to move the dental light in order to avoidlight in the patient's mouth.
DIAGNOSIS AID MODE
In mode I, diagnosis aid mode, SOPROLIFE makes it possible to detect damage at various clinical stages, consistently and in very high resolution.
TREATMENT AID MODE
In mode II, treatment aid mode, SOPROLIFE enables actual spatial mapping of unbroken tissue areas which are suspect. It enables to check the exeresis quality of damage tissue during or at the end of the preparation in several clinical situations common in general practice. For more information regarding the operation protocol of fluorescence images, please refer to the clinical booklet that is on the CD-ROM of SOPRO IMAGING or on the presentation DVD delivered with the product.
• High sensitivity CCD 1/4”.
• Resolution : (752 x 582) PAL ; (768 x 494) NTSC.
• Sensitivity : 2 lux.
• Lighting : eight LEDs.
• Adjustment : four preset positions (Extra-oral, Intra-oral, LIFE, Macro).
• 3 positions : DIAGNOSTIC aid mode, TREATMENT aid mode and DAYLIGHT mode.
• Non-inverted image.
• Image capture through SoproTouch or footswitch (optional).
• Angle of view : 70° ;.
• Cable length : 2.5m.
• Handpiece dimensions : L : 200 ; W : 28 ; H : 24 mm.
• Usable part dimensions : W : 14.4 x d : 8 mm.
• Handpiece weight : 78 g.