In dentistry, numerous daily activities require magnification glasses or a microscope together with a mirror to observe the areas requiring treatment. The Sopro 717 First allows you to go beyond the limits of human vision while casting off bulky accessories. This is MacroVision.
As a result, you can film a cavity preparation, make a surface state, acquire images of micro-fissures, cervical lesions – while fully appreciating the exceptional image quality of the SOPRO 717 First.
Furthermore the slender distal part provides unique comfort in the patient’s mouth, even where space is tight.
The focusing ring of the SOPRO 717 First allows great depth of field, whichever operating mode you choose (extraoral, intraoral and macro).
This camera fits in perfectly with your dental practice environment and can be perfectly integrated into all dental units.
• High sensitivity CCD 1/4”.
• Resolution : (752 x 582) PAL ; (768 x 494) NTSC.
• Sensitivity : 2 lux.
• Lighting : eight LEDs.
• Adjustment : three preset positions (Extra-oral, Intra-oral, Macro).
• Non-inverted image.
• Image capture through SoproTouch or footswitch (optional).
• Angle of view : 70° ;.
• Cable length : 2.5m.
• Handpiece dimensions : L : 200 ; W : 28 ; H : 24 mm.
• Usable part dimensions : W : 14.25 x d : 8.75 mm.
• Handpiece weight : 78 g.