SATELEC has always designed tips that respect the tooth's anatomy and vibrate in perfect harmony with the handpiece.
We don't deny that a brand X tip can be cheaper to buy than a genuine SATELEC tip but we would remind you that only genuine SATELEC tips have been designed specifically for use with our generators, and we strongly recommend them. Furthermore, brand X tips can be harder than tooth enamel, which could cause undesired wear, or even etching, of the tooth's surface. That's not all - you risk damaging the screw thread and electronics of your SATELEC handpiece. Last but certainly not least, even a slight physical or electronic incompatibility could cause a brand X tip to break ... with a risk of ingestion by the patient.
Understandably, SATELEC's liability - both legal and with regard to warranty of parts and accessories - cannot be engaged for damages that arise form the use of any other than genuine SATELEC accessories.
Welcome to Acteon's product catalogue
Used for the secured tightening of the SATELEC tip range
• Dynamometric system with ideal torque allowing the tip maximum tightening; the dentist does not need to care about the proper tightening
• The wrenches' color corresponds to the rings' on the tip, classified according to the following color coding system:
Green: Low power and amplitude
Yellow: Medium power and amplitude
Blue: High power and amplitude
Orange: Very high power and maximum amplitude
• Very good ergonomy:
- the lenghtened shape of the wrenches gives efficient protection to the user: risk of cross-contamination prevented for the user and the auxiliary staff thanks to the individual wrenches and stocking cases
- the tip is well maintained
• Both wrenches and sterilization box are autoclavable at 134° : possibility to keep 4 wrenches
• Robust : very good torque and marking resistance in the autoclave
- « clic » dynamometric system
- autoclavable plastic material for wrenches and sterilization box
N.B : The wrenches cannot be used with the ET and the carbon tips, the SO4 condenser and the SATELEC files range.
SECURED, TIGHTENING, TORQUE, ERGONOMY, PROTECTION